(May 9-14, 2017, Hradec Králové, Czech Republic)
An intensive course (5 days, lectures and seminars) on selected topics from Cardiopulmonary toxicology for a total of 14 students (2 carefully selected after internal competition from each partner).
This course will take place at the Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové, Charles University (Czech Republic), with a total duration will be 36 hours (6 hours per day of intense learning).
Award: Free attendance at the Cardiopulmonary Toxicity Course
This call is to announce the award of two travel grants that will cover the full costs of attendance at the Cardiopulmonary Toxicity Course.
In general, all candidates should be university Master or PhD students interested in the study of toxicology and enrolled in the TOX-OER partner members institutions.
- 2 grants by partner will be awarded within this call.
- Motivation letter and curriculum vitae should be sent electronically to the reference contact.
- The deadline for submission is 19th December, 2016.
The award covers the following expenses
- Travel (return air-ticket to Prague, train/bus tickets from Prague to Hradec Králové and back, local transportation)
- Accommodation (7 nights from May 8 to May 14)
- Food (breakfasts, lunches, dinners)
- Course registration affiliated cultural programme including entrance/guide fees (see program for details).
Each candidate must send:
- Motivation letter up to one A4, explaining the reasons why he/she would like to attend the course.
- Curriculum vitae
- A committee of 4 university researchers/teachers will evaluate the proposals received
- Selected people will be personally informed via email. In addition, the list of selected people will be published on the official website of the project.