(October 23th-29th, 2017 Porto, Portugal)
An intensive course (6 days, lectures and seminars) on selected topics from Pharmaco/Toxicokinetics for a total of 14 students (2 carefully selected after internal competition from each partner).
This course will take place at the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Porto, Porto (Portugal), with a total duration will be 30 hours (5 to 6 hours per day of intense learning).
Award: Free attendance at the Pharmaco/Toxicokinetics Course
This call is to announce the award of two travel grants, per partner, that will cover the full costs of attendance at the Pharmaco/Toxicokinetics Course.
In general, all candidates should be university Master or PhD students interested in the study of toxicology and enrolled in the TOX-OER partner members institutions. All candidates must be proficient in English (minimum B2).
The deadline for submission is 17th September, 2017.
- 2 grants per partner will be awarded within this call.
- Motivation letter and curriculum vitae should be sent electronically to the reference contact.
The award covers the following expenses
- Course registration fee, including cultural program
- Travel, Air round-trip to Porto and local transportations
- 7 nights’ accommodation (from October 22nd to October 29th)
- All meals included (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
Each candidate must send:
- Motivation letter up to one A4, explaining the reasons why he/she would like to attend the course.
- Curriculum vitae
- A committee of 3 university researchers/teachers will evaluate the received proposals according to the following criteria and weighting factors: academic relevance and achievements (50%); motivation (50%). If necessary, an interview may be requested
- Applications will be analyzed in 7 working days
- All the applicants will be notified by email about the selection results
- A list of the selected candidates will be published at the official project website